BLAST IS THE PAST
One look at the new QuickFreeze™ In-Rack Freezing System and suddenly the blast freezers that once seemed so innovative are immediately outdated. Rather than blasting cold air at food product and hoping some airflow gets to the center of the pallet stacks, QuickFreeze™ uses patented technology to pull air through the product for faster, more consistent and predictable freezing.
That’s the power of QuickFreeze™ – the new look of cool.
WHAT MAKES QF+ SO COOL
The best thing about QF+ is right there in its name – it freezes food faster. This means you can rotate inventory in and out of the freezer in less time, increasing capacity. So, it’s like adding refrigeration space to your existing footprint.
HOW IT WORKS
Airflow is the most important factor in removing heat during the freezing process. This proven principle is the basis for QF+. By drawing air through each pallet, heat is pulled away as quickly as the product will release it, providing speed, consistency and predictability.
- Maximize Airflow – Vacuum created by high pressure premium fans pulls air through pallets rather than just blasting air at them
- Food Safety – Warm air is evenly distributed for ideal removal, while chilled air is pulled through for even, predictable product freezing without “sweet” or “slow” spots
- Easy Loading and Unloading – Racking configuration makes loading and unloading easy, helping cut labor costs
- Exclusive Features – Exclusive swing gate automatically adjusts to pallet heights for even freezing
- Continuous Freezing – Non-stop capability eliminates batch freezing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- MAXIMIZED AIRFLOW FOR FAST, EVEN FREEZING. The secret to QuickFreeze is its patented technology which seals the product against the negative air pressure plenum to draw air evenly through product spacers in pallets, rather than simply blasting cold air at them. This maximizes airflow, providing fast, consistent and predictable freezing.
- SMART PLACEMENT FOR EASY LOADING. The QuickFreeze System features pallet racking that is located in the main portion of the freezer for fast and easy loading and unloading. Faster loading means fewer touches and less time required to move each pallet of product, saving both time and money. Plus, you can leave pallets stored in their freezing positions when not in use.
- CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE FOR INCREASED FOOD SAFETY. With the QuickFreeze System, every case on each pallet freezes at the same rate in a predictable, repeatable pattern. Time after time. Food safety experts love predictability. What’s more, because foods freeze faster, QuickFreeze results in higher quality frozen food products – something else safety professionals love.
- TECHNICALLY SOUND ENGINEERING FOR GUARANTEED RESULTS. Each QuickFreeze System is engineered based on product characteristics, pallet configuration, refrigeration capacity, in- bound product temperature and required throughput. Tippmann Companies guarantees the performance of QuickFreeze based on these criteria and provides a specific freeze time. So, you can determine the savings right away.
- DESIGNED TO CUT COSTS. Because it freezes product faster, the QuickFreeze System makes a big impact on your bottom line. Faster freezing means shorter turn-over rates, which means you can turn inventory into revenue faster. It also reduces the amount of space devoted to freezing. But that’s not the only way QuickFreeze helps cut costs. With QuickFreeze, product freezes at a higher temperature, reducing utility costs. Freezing product in a storage racking system results in fewer expensive inventory moves. Finally, the QuickFreeze System is less expensive to build per pallet position than a traditional blast freezer.