Join a Cool Team
Tippmann Innovation is an award-winning, industrial cold storage builder with decades of experience in designing and building state-of-the-art facilities across the United States. Ti provides a full suite of cold storage construction services, including master site planning and operations guidance. Ti Development is creating turn key cold storage solutions that allow companies to meet their cold storage needs without the worry of a new construction project. Ti has principal offices in Melbourne FL, and Ft. Wayne IN.
Qualified prospective applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume via email to: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates and information on Ti job opportunities.
Tippmann Innovation is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with design build experience to join our team.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager will:
- Ensure that all terms and conditions in both owner contracts and subcontracts are understood by all parties.
- Establish and communicate a consistent and clear approach to problem solving.
- Render decisions and/or take appropriate action(s) based on the contractual obligations of all parties.
- Require that safety, quality, scheduling, training, and profitability are obtained on each project.
- Be responsible for entire project proposal groundwork effort.
- Visit job site(s) as needed to review progress and quality of work.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor payment requests.
- Organize the activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors, and customers.
- Develop job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
- Coordinate design and engineering efforts; monitor and report on financial status of the project(s) and be responsible for subcontract and contract administration.
- Be accountable for estimating efforts relative to the project(s).
- Purchase and monitor the delivery of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring optimum prices, quality, and conformance to specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and vendors for various trades, confirming that all phases of the work are encompassed and that a clear definition of work responsibility is defined.
- Work with project team to ensure project(s) is/are designed, procured, and constructed within the boundaries of operating guidelines, while conforming to code and technical requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Formulate reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as progress analysis/schedules, billing and status reports.
- Organize and maintain job files to ensure a consistent work flow.
- Submit verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- Issue appropriate change orders to subcontractors, vendors, and customers.
- Review shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
- Be available for overtime and travel consistent with this role.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and a minimum 7 years related experience and/or training, or 10 years’ experience in a Project Management role/ in a related field.
This position is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and arms, reach, and talk or hear. It will be necessary to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., and occasionally lift or move up to 100 lbs.
Sometimes exposed to wet and/or cold, humid conditions, and outside weather conditions. Regularly in a normal office environment where noise level is moderate and temperature/humidity is controlled. Noise level on the job site is normally moderate to loud.
Must possess basic computer skills including the ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, and e-mail applications, as well as project management and estimating software. Capability to write reports and business correspondence, ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers and the general public. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as blueprints, general business publications, professional journals, technical publications or government regulations. Must have the ability to develop, interpret and understand complex financial information. Must have basic business mathematical skills, including ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
REQUIRED EXPERENCE IN:
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing / Cold Storage
- Design Build
Tippmann Innovation is seeking an experienced certified Architect that will lead and manage a team of experienced professionals.
In this role, the Architect will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution.
- Be a qualified architect who can design, model, and draft with Revit
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
- Design focus in manufacturing, cleanrooms, and food industries
- Develop a project in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals.
- Be capable of communicating project ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp.
- Work collaboratively with office staff and other satellite offices.
- Coordinate and maintain project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Assist during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples.
- Communicate between internal and external project team members
- Be able to work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Demonstrate judgement from ability to prioritize tasks to suggestions for project improvement
- Play a strong role in the investigation and design of projects
- Be comfortable in navigating building and zoning codes
- Have ability to interact with governing agencies to obtain required project approvals
- Be capable of expressing project goals and coordinating efforts towards them
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred Bachelor’s degree from a four- year college or university; a minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training. Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Revit. Strong organizational, creative, and presentation skills will also be a cornerstone to this position.
- Strong knowledge of construction drawing standards, and code compliance.
- Strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Show authenticity through design
- Demonstrate accountability
- A team player
- Architectural licensure
- Strong design skills
- Broad range of project type and industrial type experience
- Technical understanding of construction and processes
- Have an interest in growing with the firm and being an essential part of a successful organization
- Continually share expertise and knowledge within the firm as we consistently strive to improve the quality of our work
- Please provide 1-3 PDF pages (5Mb max) with samples of your work and portfolio
- Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 401(K) Employer contribution of 3% of gross pay annually
Ti Cold is looking for a construction intern candidate that is passionate about construction, detail oriented, team focused, and hard-working.
The intern will work in unison with the onsite construction team to guarantee that a full range of construction activities are completed successfully and efficiently. The level of involvement will depend on specific project needs, needs of the onsite team, and your individual abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface effectively with staff, contractors, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Aid in the day-to-day management of overall project operations.
- Help to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintenance of all daily work documentation and other project paperwork, submitting all as required on a timely basis
- Monitor the daily and overall schedule, work with subcontractors and suppliers to maintain the schedule.
- Supervise onsite construction activities in conjunction with the project manager.
- Monitor and report the daily/weekly local weather.
- Basic knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods, etc.) as well as an understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities.
- Capability to work independently as well as with a team of professionals.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present to groups of people including employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach who can adapt easily to a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be willing to climb, balance, and bend often.
- Lift up to 75 LBS
- Normally works in an environment with loud noise.
- Occasionally must work near mechanical parts and on elevated surfaces.
- Regularly must work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Traveling to different job sites located across the country.
- Travel expenses to be covered by the company.
4218 Hobson Ct., Suite B
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 US
1825 Riverview Dr.
Melbourne, FL 32901, US