Join a Cool Team
Tippmann Innovation is seeking a Vice President of Real Estate for it’s Ti Cold Development sector that’s based out of the Melbourne, FL office. Qualified prospective applicants are asked to submit cover letter and resume via email to: [email protected]
For the latest updates and information on Ti job opportunities you may follow us on LinkedIn.
This Vice President position will be responsible for leading the development process for the United States and Canada. The major function of this position will include collaboration with varied owners, leaders, and acquisitions and asset management teams for the due diligence that’s required to bring a raw project to an actual construction site.
- Clear understanding and execution of land entitlements and approvals because this position will be responsible for overseeing and driving entitlements and engineering for all new land acquisition opportunities. Would work with company leadership to fulfill the engineering and entitlements needs of the projects.
- Collaborate with others for the budgeting of land acquisitions, new developments, redevelopments, construction, and other large projects.
- Participate with the development acquisition staff in finding, contracting, and closing on new land developments in addition to having the ability to independently negotiate the acquisition of properties with landowners, attorneys, or brokers.
- Develop and maintain critical business community relationships with state, local, and quasi governmental authorities and private engineering firms.
- Prepare a land valuation analysis and direct the preparation of a complete development budget, including detailed preliminary construction cost estimates.
- Perform a detailed review and analysis of the entitlement status of prospective acquisitions on a continuous basis, including assessment of due diligence information and documentation.
- Manage the due diligence process on land acquisition opportunities and meet all entitlement needs, including initial master planning work in close coordination with the land development team.
Prepare investment packages and other documentation and analytics for land owners and investors.
- Maintain all previously approved land use and development entitlements.
- Work to identify new development opportunities including identifying market-specific economic and demographic data, construction cost estimates, local permit and fee costs, and local supply and demand statistics.
Work with the investment team to prepare informational packages for the internal investment committee, and offering memorandum for the equity partners and outside lenders.
- Overseeing and implementing all facets of the development process including planning, design, entitlement, construction, and lease-up of the projects.
- Thoroughly review the civil, architectural, and interior design plans to drive quality and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare, maintain, and monitor project budgets and prepare monthly project development reports.
- Prepare and maintain the financial projections, monthly draw requests, and related analysis for the development and operation of the projects.
- Create, direct, and implement for the internal project team and outside professionals an effective strategy for the success of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Real Estate, Finance, Civil Engineering, or Building Sciences.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in real estate development, land development, and/or project management with a demonstrated ability to build and direct effective teams to manage major development projects.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of development and construction practices.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong team orientation with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously through self-motivation, high energy, flexibility, and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Follow-through, deductive reasoning, intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action.
- Substantial experience in the entitlement process and front-end development requirements.
- Industrial product type experience preferred
- Experience developing relationships and presenting to local landowners, civic officials, zoning officials, etc., is required.
- Extensive experience with the capacity to take a land deal through an entitlement process, building a rough budget and timeline of a land project, and using a financial model, etc., are all necessary.
Salary commensurate with experience.
4218 Hobson Ct., Suite B
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 US
1825 Riverview Dr.
Melbourne, FL 32901, US